Having trouble installing a localhost server to run PHP and other web server-side stuff? Try AMPPS with these installation instructions on Windows 10
In this video, we’ll walk you through how to easily set up the local development environment via AMPPS on Windows. We will install PHP, Apache and MySQL and the configuration will be a breeze.
AMPPS download link: https://ampps.com/downloads/
Step 1: Download AMPPS
Step 2: Double-click the exe file to start the installation process
Step 3: Follow the steps to complete the installation
Step 4: Download PHP, Apache, MySQL and Softaculous applications
Step 5: Everything is done!
– You can start, stop, and restart Apache and MySQL services with the click of a button.
– You can modify the PHP, Apache and MySQL configuration from the AMPPS control centre.
– Enable disable PHP extensions
– Install multiple PHP versions and switch between PHP versions in one click
– Upgrade PHP, MySQL and Apache with just one click. Updates are released within one day of being released by the vendor.
– You can install 350+ WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal in one click via Softaculous included with AMPPS.
– WordPress Manager is also included with AMPPS which allows you to set up WordPress with one click, Manage plugins/themes create cloning/staging instances, backup, restore and much more.
– Domain Management – Add unlimited addon/parked/alias domains
– Database management
– Backups – Local, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, AWS S3, FTP, FTPS and SFTP
– Remote import
– Log in to the phpMyAdmin interface using root/mysql as username and password
#AMPPS #Domain #Local #Server #Softaculous #Apps #Windows_10 #Apache #MySQL #PHP #phpMyAdmin